A Little About Me.. You Latina Hotty!

My name is Sandra, and I am a Foot Princess residing in the Texas area, living out my dream of having my beautiful feet worshiped by those males who prove themselves to merit my attention.

I am a 28 year old predominately Latina and Mexican female that has soft, perfectly manicured size 6 1/2 feet with elegant toes and a high arch. I have medium length dark hair, brown eyes and full (natural) lips. My height is 5’2″ and my body type is thick. I work independently and the images you see on my blog are not available anywhere else.

The sole purpose of my blog is to provide you with all of the information needed to make the decision of having a discrete, erotic, foot gal!

Your age, race, and body type is irrelevant to me. I feel it is important for you to feel comfortable, and know I am in complete understanding of a foot fetish – and I find it sexy! I thoroughly enjoy my work and would never pass judgment.

Ill be posting images as often as i can! Let me know what you think if my blog and what youd like to see, i also have a fetish for great shoes, and i love to wear tight fitting pants!

Kisses:) Sandra

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ok here ya go! by request! my jeans and whit heels and my sexy yellow toes!

like my nail art?

No comments:

Post a Comment